B2B Email Marketing Specialist @ Gettalent – San Francisco, CA – 07-31-2012
B2B Email Marketing Specialist @ Gettalent
getTalent is looking for a creative B2B Email / Online Marketing Specialist to join our San Francisco-based startup (getTalent.com)
This person should be passionate about helping companies hire people (as I am sure you are thinking a lot about right now since you are looking for a job yourself), possess exceptional attention to detail, and be eager to drive outbound marketing initiatives for a mobile tech startup.
Working closely with the sales team, this person will own the strategy and execution of email campaigns to drive leads into the pipeline and to increase corporate-level brand awareness. If you can create campaign strategies, write fantastic copy, execute, automate (when necessary), track, test (A/B testing, etc) and report, this job may be for you. For your application to be considered, you must demonstrate how you have successfully written compelling emails that have gotten opens, clicks, and conversions.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing to develop strategies for email campaigns
- Write effective messaging that appeals to different audiences and drives leads
- Independently plan and execute email campaigns and oversee their full cycle using mailchimp
- Ensure that emails (registrations, alerts, newsletters, marketing campaigns, etc) get into inboxes, (and avoid spam folders).
- Make suggestions for optimizing all online touch points for conversions (email, landing page, lead capture forms, etc.)
- Continuously optimize and communicate critical email performance metrics to marketing team.
Other post by this Author