Email Marketing & Design Coordinator @ GlobalSpec Inc. – East Greenbush, NY – 06-26-2012
Email Marketing & Design Coordinator @ GlobalSpec Inc.
The GlobalSpec Email Marketing & Design coordinator uses email marketing expertise, design and creative skills, internet technology, and 3rd party email distribution services to help our clients reach their targeted audience of buyers.
- Assist the Marketing/Newsletter Group with production of weekly and monthly e-newsletter publications.
- Work with existing newsletter templates and populate with submitted editorial and advertising copy, images, and links.
- Responsible for formatting all newsletters; editing content for quality and accuracy; checking all links within the newsletters; and creating a corresponding text version.
- Work closely with newsletter group editors, traffic managers, and client care to ensure the quality and timely distribution of the newsletters.
- Responsible for setting up newsletters and other emails to suppliers and users for deployment through GlobalSpec’s e-mail service provider, check for distribution, and review distribution metrics.
- Responsible for monitoring the production schedule for all e-newsletters to ensure that the newsletter copy arrives on schedule, the HTML template is populated and routed according to all deadlines.
- Assist the Marketing/Events Group with the production of User invitational emails, Supplier promotional emails, and customer webinar emails for client.
- Responsible for design, formatting, editing of content for quality and accuracy, checking all links, and ensuring the timely distribution of all promotional emails.
- Assist with the development of marketing collateral, white paper designs, web site and banner creative, and development of materials for sales support and sales presentations for both pdf, html & ppt format.
- Create new designs where needed for marketing collateral, emails and newsletters that are optimized for performance in email.
- Other duties as assigned.
Other post by this Author