Email Marketing Manager @ Couchsurfing International – San Francisco, CA – 07-09-2012
Email Marketing Manager @ Couchsurfing International
We are seeking an all-star with the passion and creativity to encourage our members to engage with our online platform, and to create a strategy for building meaningful online and offline momentum surrounding our community worldwide. Our work environment is fast-paced and multi-cultural, so we need a team player with the ability to appreciate and grow from enthusiastic discourse. We’re looking for someone who isn’t frightened to take risks nor to try out new ways of doing things —in fact, this job will require someone who is willing to do things that may have never been tried before.
- Help drive CouchSurfing’s member engagement strategy by developing a comprehensive email program for a highly-segmented, international customer base.
- Leverage email marketing tools to develop transactional, promotional, and informational content strategies that drive members to the CouchSurfing website.
- Drive and optimize key traffic and usage of metrics including click-through rates, open rates, engagement and retention.
- Conceive and develop member segmentation strategies to ensure email relevance to members
- Develop a detailed email schedule that maximizes efficacy.
- Manage and optimize the design, content and layout of all email communications.
- Work with cross-functional team to develop and advance email tools.
- Track performance and adjust strategies to accommodate changing needs.
- Proactively escalate issues, opportunities, and insights to the Executive team.
Other post by this Author