Email Marketing Manager, Customer Contact Strategy @ Yahoo – Sunnyvale, CA – 07-09-2012
Email Marketing Manager, Customer Contact Strategy @ Yahoo
The Email Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and implementing corporate email strategies and programs that increase user engagement. You will own the entire process for your campaigns from start to finish, including planning, creative development, production schedule, segmentation, testing, and analysis.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Partner with the consumer marketing team to develop the email strategy for the audiences or verticals you are assigned.
- Determine target audience for message and how to best engage and reach them.
- Write creative brief and brief internal or external team to develop optimum message that follows best practices.
- Define and initiate A/B and multivariate tests with goal of continuously improving key metrics. Develop timeline and project manage email development process.
- Partner with email vendor to setup, test, and deploy campaign.
- Leverage vendor capabilities to optimize performance.
- Analyze campaign performance against established benchmarks, summarize key insights, and recommend actions to improve.
Other post by this Author