Email Marketing Manager @ Guitar Center – Westlake Village, CA – 07-04-2011
Email Marketing Manager @ Guitar Center
Manager, Email Marketing is responsible for leading all aspects of the Email channel, spanning strategy, operations, analysis and CRM execution. The Manager will ensure that all campaigns integrate with the overarching multi-channel marketing strategy and ensure the integrity of the Guitar Center family of brands in all programs. Reporting into the Director, CRM, the Manager will possess an appropriate blend of creative and analytical thinking in performing the role. The right candidate will have a deep understanding of direct marketing principles, particularly in the online space, and will have a demonstrated interest in and facility with “test and learn” strategies and data analysis. The Manager will leverage large scale databases, both independently and through the Analytics team, to develop insights that will lead to effective and profitable Email strategies. The Manager will collaborate with multiple departments to execute the defined strategies. This position is located in Westlake Village, CA.
- Work as a shared service across brands, leading a team to flawlessly execute email campaigns
- Contribute to, and communicate the strategy for Email marketing, including segmentation and cadence, and collaborate with other departments in utilizing product mix, offers, and creative options.
- Investigate, analyze, and evaluate new opportunities to grow the opt-in Email program, including the development of CRM capabilities.
- Investigate Email as a customer acquisition tool, leveraging external list sources.
- Formulate testing strategies that drive increased LTV from Email subscribers.
- Partner with analytics and IT teams to develop reporting/communication tools to keep relevant internal stakeholders apprised of Email marketing program status.
Other post by this Author