Email Marketing Manger @ Trident Marketing – Southern Pines, NC – 07-13-2012
Email Marketing Manger @ Trident Marketing
TMI is looking for an analytical, innovative, and results-driven team member to join our pursuit of marketing excellence. The successful candidate will use their experience with email industry best practices to help create best in class direct response results. Strong analytical and quantitative skills are a must. A background in developing testing and customer segmentation strategies are critical success factors.
The candidate will also be detail oriented and extremely organized, capable of dealing with ambiguity, and comfortable working across multiple teams, business units, and senior management.
- Direct Accountability for email projects
- Manage email marketing campaigns end to end including planning, targeting, set up, testing, execution, reporting and optimization.
- Responsible for the design, implementation, and performance analysis of a testing strategy.
- Analyze, monitor and communicate performance of email initiatives to business stakeholders
- Maintain email best practices including browser. Client compatibility, appearance of subject lines, use of images etc
- Monitor and minimize unsubscribe/bounce/complaint rates and ensure spam regulation compliance (e.g. CAN-SPAM)
- Develop and maintain extensive documentation on testing strategies, email programs, work-flow processes
- Channel leadership working with internal TMI and external vendors for email creative and design.
- Champion the TMI Voice and best business practices in and outside of the email channel
- Set and deliver quarterly and annual targets
- Drive revenue.
Other post by this Author