Email Marketing Specialist @ Organic Valley – La Farge, WI – 07-19-2012
Email Marketing Specialist @ Organic Valley
The Email Marketing Specialist (EMS) is responsible for planning, developing, executing and reporting on all email marketing related activities on behalf of CROPP Cooperative’s consumer brands, including Organic Valley and Organic Prairie and any additional brands added in the future.
The EMS endeavors to deliver best-in-class levels of consumer engagement via the email channel, with the objective being to develop and execute the most effective email marketing program in the organic food industry.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage most aspects of email campaign development and execution including content coordination, template management, testing, optimization, production workflow, scheduling, list management and segmentation, and reporting and analysis.
- Develop short and long-term email engagement strategies in conjunction with the Interactive Marketing Manager, Marketing Communications Director and the greater marketing team.
- Coordinate email content development with both internal teams and external contractors/content providers.
- Manage day-to-day email marketing development, delivery and reporting tools.
- Serve as CROPP Cooperative’s resident email marketing subject matter expert.
- Coordinate with CROPP content developers (written and visual) and broad array of subject matter experts to ensure that communication objectives are achieved.
- Ensure high levels of messaging synchronization between online and offline, email and non-email marketing vehicles.
- Generate and disseminate timely and useful performance reports.
- Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- Additional duties as assigned by supervisor.
Other post by this Author