Manager, Club Carlson Email Marketing @ Carlson – Minneapolis, MN – 05-09-2012
Manager, Club Carlson Email Marketing @ Carlson
Set plan for and manage the Americas email communication channel for the Club Carlson hotel rewards program to accomplish marketing objectives. Responsibilities include long-term planning and enhancement, as well as near term scheduling, content development, cross-departmental coordination, and email performance assessment. Closely align work with hotel brand and other Marketing partners, and regional loyalty teams.
- Work with E-Commerce to create the long-term email communication strategy for various target audiences and to maximize communications personalization.
- Devise and coordinate the messaging and creative needed for Club Carlson emails to drive program enrollments and brand revenue.
- Ensure that communications tone and messaging is in concert with Club Carlson branding standards.
- Continuously optimize emails through rigorous analysis of guest segmentation, database triggering capabilities, and related testing.
- Analyze campaign metrics to evaluate revenue and acquisition performance.
- Implement effective strategies and recommend new ideas/innovations to enhance email channel activities and grow Club Carlson membership.
- Leverage member engagement by monitoring and improving overall perception of email value and style.
Other post by this Author