Online Content and Project Manager @ The eMail Guide – 01-10-2013
Online Content and Project Manager
Ideally suited for new graduates of journalism, PR, marketing degree or diploma programs.
The role of the Content and Project Manager is to collect, collaborate and coordinate the daily postings of new content to our website and blog.
- Strategize and make recommendations for editorial content and story ideas
- Monitor and report activity from a series of feeds including RSS, Web, Email and Social Networks
- Create and publish articles and content using WordPress and other CMS platforms
- Monitor and post content to Facebook, LinkedIn, WordPress, Twitter, YouTube
- React quickly to breaking news stories by creating and curating articles, galleries, videos and social media posts
- Have a general understanding of SEO best practices
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- A degree in journalism, PR or marketing
- Openness, collaboration and willingness to work in group settings
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent computer skills familiar with popular social media sites
- Willingness to adapt to changes in the online publishing environment
Preferential consideration will be given to applicants with the following skills:
- Video editing
To apply for this position please send:
A resume in PDF format attached to an email.
Please send the email to: email@example.com
Subject Line: Here is my PDF resume for Online Content and Project Manager
If you would like to include a cover letter, social media profile, links to portfolio or anything you feel would help get you an interview, please include it within the body of the email.
Only successful candidates will be contacted
This job can be worked remotely and does not require you to be located in Toronto. Preference will be given to applicants in the Eastern Standard Time zone.
Any applicant working remotely must supply own telephone, Internet connectivity and computer.
Any applicant working remotely will be treated as an independent contractor.
Other post by this Author