BombBomb – 101 Ways: How to Use Video Email
Email marketing is a growing industry. More and more companies are adopting the medium for a marketing channel, learning the general practices of how to maximize the channel, leveraging the analytics of in-email activity, increasing company revenue online, and proving that email is as dead as Justin Beiber’s music career.
“Email has been used by nearly 90% of consumers since 2005” – MarketingProfs, “2010 Digital Marketing Fact Book” (Spring Edition, 2010)
Since 2005 consumers and businesses alike have been leveraging email for personal communication, business transactions, consumer purchases, receipt confirmation, etc. 9-out-of-10 to be exact. So, to flip it; 1-out-of-10 consumers don’t use email. On top of that – email channels have brought returns of 43-to-1.
Here’s a numerical example of what this means:
Cost of email sends: $50
Equation: $50 x 43 = $2,150.00
What’s the cherry on top? Adding video to the email campaign; video has been known and documented to increase recipient activity within email and boost conversions up to 300%. With videos your revenue could increase like this:
$2,150.00 x 3 = $6,450.00
But, how do you use video to boost the revenue of your campaigns?
Well, BombBomb came up with 101 reasons to apply our technology to your success here:
1. Video email introductions to your clients and prospects
2. New product offering/revealing
3. Birthday and holiday salutations
4. Promotion and event video emails
5. Customer testimonials
6. Video email product demos
7. Daily/Weekly/Monthly video email sales reports
8. “Video email voice mails”
9. Contract confirmation and thank you emails
10. Show new listings before they hit the web
11. Video email home walk-thru’s
12. Video of the neighborhood and schools
13. Video documented inspections
14. “Congratulations on your new home!” video emails
15. Promote new music videos with email
16. Show live songs promoting upcoming concerts
17. Promote new artist additions on record labels
18. Update fans personally with video emails just for them
19. Share live in-studio recordings with collaborators
Want to check out the who’s who and what’s what of email marketing?
Read The Buzz.
Other post by this Author