Bronto – Oops… It Happened Again: How to Send an Apology Email
For marketers, holidays mean email volume is ramping up, last minute decisions are being made, and your web servers are at capacity, all this during peak revenue periods. This is true for holidays throughout the year but especially during the winter holidays. Let’s review a few best practices and examples showing how to send an apology email.
A Little QA Goes a Long Way
Over the past 6 months, I have received 19 emails apologizing to customers for various issues.
- Slow site
- Issues during Check Out
- Coupon Code not Working
- Out of Stock Items
- Accessing a Specific Offer
- Wrong Subject Line in Original Email
- Wrong Link in Original Email
- Missing Coupon Code
- Sent to Wrong Segment
- Missing In-Store Barcode
We saw this post and thought we would share it with you.
Want to check out the who’s who and what’s what of email marketing?
Read The Buzz
- Profile: Jeff Ginsberg has 17+ years’ experience and is an industry known authority on email marketing who gets in the trenches with clients and helps them fulfill their marketing objectives, increase revenue and brand engagement.
Clients rely on him and his team at The eMail Company to provide them with expertise from strategy to technology and from campaign management to channel integration.
Jeff has worked with clients across all spectrums in the financial, automotive, retail and consumer packaged goods space. His experience covers both B2B and B2C markets.
He has a strong background in educating and training agencies and clients about email best practices and is a wealth of knowledge when it comes to marketing tools and vendor selection.
While Jeff’s team may be small, they know how to solve BIG email marketing problems.
Looking for help with your next campaign? Don’t be afraid to give him a call – Jeff and his team ready to help you today.
Give me a call:
Toll Free: 877-We-eMail (877-933-6245)
- Website: http://www.theemailguide.com
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/theemailguide
- LinkedIn: http://ca.linkedin.com/in/chiefemailofficer
Other post by this Author