Business 2 Community – How to Embed Video in Email for Maximum Response
By: Business 2 Community
Video is quickly becoming the must-have tool in your communications arsenal for 2012. But just like the fishing rod doesn’t make the fisherman, how you utilize and implement your video content can greatly affect your level of success.
I read a recent study by the Web Video Marketing Council (WVMC) and Flimp Media that paints a clear picture of the state of video email marketing amongst marketing professionals:
- 76% of marketing professionals believe video increased click-through rates.
- 72% believe that customers are more likely to convert after viewing video in email.
- 88% reported a positive impact after implementing video in their email campaigns.
There is no denying that video is effective and here to stay.
As you look to integrate email into your email campaigns, one of the single-most important considerations is implementation – how will you integrate your video content within your email to maximize viewership? Let me propose to you my favorite, what I call the “falsey”.
We saw this post and thought we would share it with you.
Want to check out the who’s who and what’s what of email marketing?
Read The Buzz
- Profile: Jeff Ginsberg has 17+ years’ experience and is an industry known authority on email marketing who gets in the trenches with clients and helps them fulfill their marketing objectives, increase revenue and brand engagement.
Clients rely on him and his team at The eMail Company to provide them with expertise from strategy to technology and from campaign management to channel integration.
Jeff has worked with clients across all spectrums in the financial, automotive, retail and consumer packaged goods space. His experience covers both B2B and B2C markets.
He has a strong background in educating and training agencies and clients about email best practices and is a wealth of knowledge when it comes to marketing tools and vendor selection.
While Jeff’s team may be small, they know how to solve BIG email marketing problems.
Looking for help with your next campaign? Don’t be afraid to give him a call – Jeff and his team ready to help you today.
Give me a call:
Toll Free: 877-We-eMail (877-933-6245)
- Website: http://www.theemailguide.com
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/theemailguide
- LinkedIn: http://ca.linkedin.com/in/chiefemailofficer
Other post by this Author