Email Radio The Holiday Hangover Show Jan 4th @ 1PM EST
Tuesday January 4th @ 1PM EST
The Holiday Hang Over Show
Chad White of Smith-Harmon and Dylan T. Boyd of eROI join us to talk about the gluttony of emails over the holidays. What worked and what didn’t and what does that mean to the year coming up. Now that the old year is over and the new year has begun what are you going to do to take your campaigns to the next level. This show has 2 great email marketing experts, get your questions ready and start the new year off right with a dose of “you’re gonna do better this year” type of advice.
Hangovers can be cured talking points:
- Hair of a dog cures
- How did the holiday predictions pan out
- What did we see that was new or different this year from years prior?
- Were the email volumes too much
- Was free shipping the new black? Was it over used? Is it not expected?
- Social campaigns that rocked the Casbah
- Animated gifs and other funky things
- Trends around the big days including Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- Did the daily deal sites impact the way that consumers are purchasing?
- What did we learn and what does that mean for this year
Call in or Skype 1-347-637-3461
eMail Radio is not your average email marketing podcast!
|Dylan T. Boyd, VP Sales and Strategy with eROI
VP Sales and Strategy with eROI As an early member of the eROI management team, Dylan leads business development efforts and client strategy programs. Under his marketing and sales leadership, eROI has enjoyed seven years of continued growth, been named INC 500/5000 company in 2006/2007/2008, and garnered numerous creative and business awards. Working in interactive since 1996, Dylan is a widely renowned email marketing, customer life-cycle, and engagement marketing strategist, developing and enhancing online presence for brands like HBO, Kettle Foods, Konami, FastCompany, Icebreaker, Travelocity, Providence and OHSU Health Systems, Wacom and many more.
|Chad White, Research Director for Smith-Harmon
The founder and author of the Retail Email Blog, Chad is an authority on email marketing strategies and trends in the retail industry. He regularly writes research reports on email marketing best practices and trends, is an Email Insider columnist for MediaPost, is an active member of the Email Experience Council, and supports Smith-Harmon clients with his advice and exclusive research.
Other post by this Author