eMail Radio – The NewBee Show with Josh Nason
Calling all eMail Marketing Newbees! The Newbee Hour:
Everything You Need to Know About Email Marketing
but Were Afraid to Ask
Join us on Tuesday, January 11, 2011 (1/11/11) @ 1pm EST, when #eMailRadio presents our next live Internet broadcast.
This is your chance to call in with any question and we will answer it! We are here to give you the cutting edge on email marketing tactics and strategies.
Are you ready to go from Newbee to Ninja in one hour? Anything is possible when these guys get together on live #eMailRadio!
Jeff Ginsberg introduces special guest Josh Nason.
Josh is the Inbound Marketing Manager for SendLabs. He writes on email marketing best practices for their blog and has contributed content for MarketingProfs.com. He also oversees account management and support services, along with maintaining the SendLabs’ Facebook and Twitter accounts.
You can see Josh and SendLabs at:
Josh’s experience gives him great fuel for commentary and responses to YOUR questions.
Check out some of the questions you will hear answered on our live interactive program:
- Why can’t I send from Outlook?
- Is it better to have one list or lots of lists?
- I have a database and an email list and info all over the place. What’s the best way to make this all work and synchronize?
- My emails don’t look good in Outlook 2007. What’s the difference between that and Gmail? I don’t get it.
- How often should I send?
- Should I buy or rent a list?
- Should I include a sign-up on a website? How do I do that?
- How do I know if my emails make it to the inbox?
- How do I create an email? What are the best practices?
- How do I get my email marketing and social media to interact with each other?
“Great idea!” you say, “How do I join the show?”
It’s easy! And there are three ways you can join the conversation:
- Call 347-637-3461.
- Skype – Click on the link provided when we are live.
- Register with BlogTalkRadio to participate in the live chat room while the broadcast is in process.
Step 1: go to www.blogtalkradio.com
Step 2: click on the upper right-hand corner Sign In
Step 3: click on Register Now! and create a BlogTalkRadio account or link to Facebook
This show is perfect for anyone new to email marketing. The more experienced will also learn something from our host Jeff Ginsberg and guest Josh Nason.
#eMailRadio provides 60 minutes of LIVE answers to YOUR questions. Join us to see and hear for yourself!
Have a question you’d like to send to #eMailRadio in advance?
Just send us an email at: email@example.com.
What’s that you say? Can’t dial in on Tuesday?
Not to worry! You can download the podcast at www.blogtalkradio.com\emailradio or listen to it on iTunes by clicking on the iTunes icon in the BlogTalkRadio player.
Listening to this #eMailRadio broadcast will put you on the right path to produce your own email marketing success. Participating with your own questions will get you the answers you seek.
Other post by this Author