eROI Report: Email Marketing, On the Go
Here are some high level findings of the latest eROI study titled, “Email Marketing, On the Go.”
You can download the full white paper free by clicking on the “Read Full Post” button.
The new inbox is always on and always moving. It is quickly becoming one of the more challenging aspects of marketing, stretching past the inbox to impact campaign results, engagement and relationships in ways never considered before.
In this report we review this new inbox environment, take a glimpse at how the subscriber bases of 20 big-brands are interacting in it, and outline some simple steps marketers can take to ensure campaigns are mobile ready.
Some of the study’s major findings address:
- What new factors marketers must consider when optimizing email for “readability”
- What percentage of the eROI study participants’ lists are interacting on mobile
- What days and times generally get the highest mobile read rate
- A few simple steps for ensuring email campaigns are optimized for marketers’ target audience/s
- Profile: Jeff Ginsberg has 17+ years’ experience and is an industry known authority on email marketing who gets in the trenches with clients and helps them fulfill their marketing objectives, increase revenue and brand engagement.
Clients rely on him and his team at The eMail Company to provide them with expertise from strategy to technology and from campaign management to channel integration.
Jeff has worked with clients across all spectrums in the financial, automotive, retail and consumer packaged goods space. His experience covers both B2B and B2C markets.
He has a strong background in educating and training agencies and clients about email best practices and is a wealth of knowledge when it comes to marketing tools and vendor selection.
While Jeff’s team may be small, they know how to solve BIG email marketing problems.
Looking for help with your next campaign? Don’t be afraid to give him a call – Jeff and his team ready to help you today.
Give me a call:
Toll Free: 877-We-eMail (877-933-6245)
- Website: http://www.theemailguide.com
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/theemailguide
- LinkedIn: http://ca.linkedin.com/in/chiefemailofficer
Other post by this Author