Exact Target – 2014 Holiday Email Marketing Calendar
By Exact Target
While most holiday gift-buying takes place during November and December, the email marketing holiday season lasts from July through January. Inbox competition is heaviest during the holiday season—so stand out and plan now with this guide.
- Examples of real email campaigns to jumpstart your brainstorming
- Critical dates for every month leading up to the holidays
- Tips for optimizing your templates, website, forms, and transactional messages
Ensure your email marketing is truly a gift to customers this year. Download the calendar!
We saw this post and thought we would share it with you.
Want to check out the who’s who and what’s what of email marketing?
Read The Buzz
- Profile: Jeff Ginsberg has 17+ years’ experience and is an industry known authority on email marketing who gets in the trenches with clients and helps them fulfill their marketing objectives, increase revenue and brand engagement.
Clients rely on him and his team at The eMail Company to provide them with expertise from strategy to technology and from campaign management to channel integration.
Jeff has worked with clients across all spectrums in the financial, automotive, retail and consumer packaged goods space. His experience covers both B2B and B2C markets.
He has a strong background in educating and training agencies and clients about email best practices and is a wealth of knowledge when it comes to marketing tools and vendor selection.
While Jeff’s team may be small, they know how to solve BIG email marketing problems.
Looking for help with your next campaign? Don’t be afraid to give him a call – Jeff and his team ready to help you today.
Give me a call:
Toll Free: 877-We-eMail (877-933-6245)
- Website: http://www.theemailguide.com
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/theemailguide
- LinkedIn: http://ca.linkedin.com/in/chiefemailofficer
Other post by this Author