ExactTarget – 3 Tips to Driving Increased Email Engagement
Every marketer wants customers who are engaged with their brand. It turns out that engagement (and revenue) is directly tied to relevancy—and relevancy is key to maximizing the lifetime value of your customers. A recent study by eMarketer revealed that 56% of US email users unsubscribe to a business email list because the content was no longer relevant. Our research has proven that as marketers move from left to right on this relevancy scale, engaging in more personalized, one-to-one marketing tactics, the potential to drive revenue increases exponentially.
How can you increase engagement?
- Segment your communications. Use all the data you know about your subscribers—gender, job title, hobbies and interests, purchase history, browsing history, social media presence, etc.—to send messages tailored to their lifestyle and likes. How? It starts with integrations and testing, so keep reading!
We saw this post and thought we would share it with you.
Want to check out the who’s who and what’s what of email marketing?
Read The Buzz
- Profile: Jeff Ginsberg has 17+ years’ experience and is an industry known authority on email marketing who gets in the trenches with clients and helps them fulfill their marketing objectives, increase revenue and brand engagement.
Clients rely on him and his team at The eMail Company to provide them with expertise from strategy to technology and from campaign management to channel integration.
Jeff has worked with clients across all spectrums in the financial, automotive, retail and consumer packaged goods space. His experience covers both B2B and B2C markets.
He has a strong background in educating and training agencies and clients about email best practices and is a wealth of knowledge when it comes to marketing tools and vendor selection.
While Jeff’s team may be small, they know how to solve BIG email marketing problems.
Looking for help with your next campaign? Don’t be afraid to give him a call – Jeff and his team ready to help you today.
Give me a call:
Toll Free: 877-We-eMail (877-933-6245)
- Website: http://www.theemailguide.com
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/theemailguide
- LinkedIn: http://ca.linkedin.com/in/chiefemailofficer
Other post by this Author