ExactTarget – ‘Til the Season for Sending Emails, Part 3
Looking for tips to help you hit the inbox as the Black Friday/Cyber Monday kickoff to the holiday season approaches? You’ve come to the right place. In Part 1 of this series, we took a look at the unique challenges facing seasonal senders. In Part 2 and continuing in today’s post, we offer some guidelines for a successful sending season.
- Encourage recipients to add your email address to their Address Book. Every marketer should be doing this already. If you can get your subscribers to do this, not only will your emails have a higher probability of landing in the inbox, it may also contribute to your overall sending reputation at the ISP.
- Get certified! One of the benefits of Return Path’s certification is that senders who belong to the program are generally accorded higher-than-normal volume thresholds by the ISPs that leverage it. ISPs trust that certified senders have gone through a comprehensive audit and monitoring process to ensure that they are held to the highest performance standards at all times during the year.
We saw this post and thought we would share it with you.
Want to check out the who’s who and what’s what of email marketing?
Read The Buzz
- Profile: Jeff Ginsberg has 17+ years’ experience and is an industry known authority on email marketing who gets in the trenches with clients and helps them fulfill their marketing objectives, increase revenue and brand engagement.
Clients rely on him and his team at The eMail Company to provide them with expertise from strategy to technology and from campaign management to channel integration.
Jeff has worked with clients across all spectrums in the financial, automotive, retail and consumer packaged goods space. His experience covers both B2B and B2C markets.
He has a strong background in educating and training agencies and clients about email best practices and is a wealth of knowledge when it comes to marketing tools and vendor selection.
While Jeff’s team may be small, they know how to solve BIG email marketing problems.
Looking for help with your next campaign? Don’t be afraid to give him a call – Jeff and his team ready to help you today.
Give me a call:
Toll Free: 877-We-eMail (877-933-6245)
- Website: http://www.theemailguide.com
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/theemailguide
- LinkedIn: http://ca.linkedin.com/in/chiefemailofficer
Other post by this Author