Marketing Hall of Legends @MHOLCanada is Toronto’s hottest networking party
Come celebrate with us at the 7th Annual Marketing Hall of Legends Gala to be held at Roy Thomson Hall on April 14, 2011. A networking reception with over 1000 marketers will be followed by an awards show and ceremony and an after party.
The eMailGuide is giving away 8 tickets to the event. Each ticket includes the pre-show reception, with catered food stations and 2 drink tickets, admission to the show and to the after party.
Here is how to win your ticket! Write a comment -200 words or less – telling us which of the Marketing Hall of Legends Inductees or Inductee Companies has inspired you the most and explain why. The first 8 to write their comments will receive a gala ticket, valued at $75!
The 2011 Inductees to the Marketing Hall of Legends include:
- Frank Buckley of the Buckley Family, Buckley’s Mixture
- Les Mandelbaum of Umbra
- Paul Rowan of Umbra
- Louis Garneau of Louis Garneau Sports Inc.
- David Bloom of Shoppers Drug Mart
- Nancy Volk of Ogilvy & Mather
- Janet Kestin of Ogilvy & Mather
- Jim Barnes of BMAI Strategy, Professor Emeritus at Memorial University
These honoured Inductees will be joining ranks with previous honourees:
- Francois Coutu of the Jean Coutu Group
- Jean Coutu of the Jean Coutu Group
- Chip Wilson of Lululemon Athletica Inc.
- Colleen Moorehead of Signal Hill Equity Partners
- Annette Verschuren of Home Depot Inc.
- Angus Reid of Vision Critical
- Geoffrey Roche of Lowe Roche
- Marlene Hore of Partners and Edell
- Clive Beddoe of Wesjet
- Wayne Sales of Canadian Tire Corporation, Limited
- Kathleen Taylor of Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
- Terry O’Reilly, writer and director
- Allen Kazmer, retired
- Murray Koffler of Shoppers Drug Mart
- Isadore Sharp of Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
- Peter Elwood of Lever Brothers and Lipton
- Ed Marra of Nestlé Canada
- Tony Chapman of Capital C
- Bill Durnan of Cossette Communication-Marketin
- Peter Zarry of Schulich School of Business, York University
- Ted Rogers of Rogers Communications Inc.
- Andy Brandt of LCBO
- George Cohon of McDonald’s Restaurants of Canada Ltd.
- Jacques Bouchard of BCP
- Terry O’Malley of Vickers and Benson
- Rupert Brendon of the Institute of Communications & Advertising
- James Balsillie of Research in Motion
- Mike Lazaridis of Research in Motion
- David Mirvish of Mirvish Productions
- Ed Mirvish, Theatre Impresario
- Harry Rosen of Harry Rosen Inc.
- John Cassaday of Corus Entertainment Inc.
- Don Triggs of Vincor International
- Francois Duffer of Cossette Communication Group
- Claude Lessard of Cossette Communication Group
- Don Watt of DW + Partners
- Ken Wong of Queen’s School of Business
- Ron Joyce of Tim Horton’s
- Guy Laliberté of Cirque du Soleil
- David Nichol of Dave Nichol & Associates
- Don Green & Michael Budman of Roots Canada
- Christine Magee & Stephen K. Gunn of Sleep Country Canada
- Judy Elder of Microsoft, IBM, and Ogilvy & Mather
- Paul Alofs of Princess Margaret Hospital Foundation
- Frank Palmer of DDB Canada
- Paul Lavoie of Taxi
- Alan Middleton of Schulich School of Business, York University
Meet these legends and many other great marketing minds at this unique gala event.
Other post by this Author