Whitepaper – The 11 Most Successful Email Marketing Business Models Used in Email Marketing by Net Atlantic
The 11 Most Successful Email Marketing Business Models Used in Email Marketing
And which ones can be the most successful for your newsletter
Read this White paper and learn all about the 11 most successful business models used in email marketing that could help you with your email marketing campaigns.
– Paid newsletter subscription model
– Advertiser-supported email newsletter
– Affiliate model, revenue share & pay for performance
– Free loss-leader email newsletter with free content
– Brokerage newsletter model, matching buyers and sellers
-Infomediary co-registration model
– Merchant model
– Manufacturers direct to consumer
– Pay per access revenue model
– Non-profit fundraising & advocacy
-Open Source Model
Publish Date: 2011
Author: Andrew Lutts, CEO Net Atlantic, Inc.
Number of Pages: 14
- Profile: Jeff Ginsberg has 17+ years’ experience and is an industry known authority on email marketing who gets in the trenches with clients and helps them fulfill their marketing objectives, increase revenue and brand engagement.
Clients rely on him and his team at The eMail Company to provide them with expertise from strategy to technology and from campaign management to channel integration.
Jeff has worked with clients across all spectrums in the financial, automotive, retail and consumer packaged goods space. His experience covers both B2B and B2C markets.
He has a strong background in educating and training agencies and clients about email best practices and is a wealth of knowledge when it comes to marketing tools and vendor selection.
While Jeff’s team may be small, they know how to solve BIG email marketing problems.
Looking for help with your next campaign? Don’t be afraid to give him a call – Jeff and his team ready to help you today.
Give me a call:
Toll Free: 877-We-eMail (877-933-6245)
- Website: http://www.theemailguide.com
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/theemailguide
- LinkedIn: http://ca.linkedin.com/in/chiefemailofficer
Other post by this Author