DMA to offer mobile eMail marketing seminar in NYC
Dial “M” for marketing! If you haven’t considered mobile users in your eMail marketing campaign then your reach is not what it could be. We here at the eMail Guide are, of course fully mobile and we like you having us in the palm of your hand. The event will be held on November 9/2009.
Here’s what you can expect to find out:
- Understand the costs involved with implementing Mobile Campaigns
- Create Premium text message programs
- Learn how to Develop a Mobile Web Site
- Build a Mobile Marketing Database
- Manage Opt-ins and Opt-outs
- Track mobile campaigns and measure success
- Sell your content, product, services via Mobile
Get the details here!
- Profile: Jeff Ginsberg has 17+ years’ experience and is an industry known authority on email marketing who gets in the trenches with clients and helps them fulfill their marketing objectives, increase revenue and brand engagement.
Clients rely on him and his team at The eMail Company to provide them with expertise from strategy to technology and from campaign management to channel integration.
Jeff has worked with clients across all spectrums in the financial, automotive, retail and consumer packaged goods space. His experience covers both B2B and B2C markets.
He has a strong background in educating and training agencies and clients about email best practices and is a wealth of knowledge when it comes to marketing tools and vendor selection.
While Jeff’s team may be small, they know how to solve BIG email marketing problems.
Looking for help with your next campaign? Don’t be afraid to give him a call – Jeff and his team ready to help you today.
Give me a call:
Toll Free: 877-We-eMail (877-933-6245)
- Website: http://www.theemailguide.com
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/theemailguide
- LinkedIn: http://ca.linkedin.com/in/chiefemailofficer
Other post by this Author