How to blog for us
Would you like to be a contributing author to The eMail Guide?
Share your email marketing expertise and experience to boost your business!
The eMail Guide accepts your bylined contributions for our blog, newsletter and review sections. We provide relevant and stimulating articles that appeal to all levels of eMail Marketing, from NewBees to Ninjas.
Blogging with The eMail Guide has tangible benefits:
- Industry exposure
- Linking to original articles
- Venue for opinions and advice
- Authority created by sharing expertise
- Community dialogue
- Feedback and commentary
- One-time or regular contributor
These are the kinds of articles we love to accept and consider:
- Articles that are original to the author and may have been previously published elsewhere
- Clear advice about a specific issue or approach to email marketing
- Bullet points
- Top-ten lists
- Advice columns
- Passionate writing about YOUR opinions and experiences
Our Editorial Calendar will give you the timeline of upcoming themes. Once you’ve created your submission content, simply click on the link and send us the article in MS Word format (no PDFs, please). Please include all relevant links in parentheses next to the words to be linked. That’s all you have to do!
Honesty is our policy. We reserve the right to change, modify, or not publish any content that does not align with our business practices or readership. We also retain the right to reprint any content we use, with full attribution, in other marketing materials.
Great results happen when you showcase your expertise and experience at The eMail Guide.
Chief eMail Officer
The eMail Guide