Trick-or-Tweet! What are you doing for your Halloween email campaigns? Are you looking for innovative ideas and tantalizing templates? Lots of great resources are available to provide creative and free templates and ideas for your Halloween marketing. We’ll highlight 5 of our favourite Halloween sources for you.
- Benchmark has a treat in store with their free 30-day trial of Halloween templates to dress up your campaigns. Joining in the celebration with a spooky, silly, or scary flair is what this holiday is all about, and clever templates will make it both easy and fun.
- SendBlaster is celebrating Halloween by sharing their customizable templates. Complete with easy instructions to download and use, you can start right now to create your own HTML Halloween emails. Goblins, ghosts, and ghouls – you got ’em now!
- The Big Fat Marketing Blog reminds us of the abundance of Halloween promotions and shares great ways for you to ramp up your sales revenues in this festive time of spending on nonsensical props, party favours, promotions, and products of all sorts.
- Campaign Monitor treats us to a review of great Halloween newsletters. This post is extra fun to read – frightfully full of foolish phraseology – as you learn from its valuable insights on newsletter design and maximizing impact with or without visible images.
- Pattern Head is a hallowed Halloween hotspot for design freebies, resources, and inspiration. Don’t miss this great meeting place for tempting email templates and laudable downloadable art. Over 100 free templates are gathered here for your convenience.
What’s that you say? You want more? Well, you are in luck – we still have some treats up our sleeve (and under our cape). We recommend that you check out these sources for archives of other great Halloween template ideas: Emailium, Emailtastic, and Email Institute. Just sign up to view their extensive galleries and BOO! You’ll be surprised at the abundance of Halloween ideas.
Takeaway: Happy Halloween to all from our hive to yours.