OTTAWA–(BUSINESS WIRE)– Campaigner, today announced the launch of several new features and capabilities that further provide businesses with an easy and cost-effective way to build customer relationships, engage with prospects and increase sales. With Campaigner’s tools for email campaign creation, templates, reports, and contact list management, businesses can launch, grow and sustain successful email marketing programs regardless of marketing experience.
“Small business owners often start a business because they’re good at something or have a passion for it,” said Steve Adams, vice president of marketing for Protus, the provider of Campaigner. “When they try to market that business, though, they may find the tools that are available assume a level of experience or expertise they don’t have. We asked our customers how we could make it easier for them to create effective sales-generating and loyalty-building campaigns. We then designed the new Campaigner to address those needs.”
Campaigner is designed to help small businesses run their own email marketing campaigns without the need to hire costly outside marketing professionals. New customer-driven product features include:
- A new user interface that allows even easier creation of new email campaigns and
sign-up forms that help small businesses build their opt-in mailing lists;
- A redesigned email editor that resembles the interface of Microsoft® Word, making it quick to learn and use;
- The ability to import contacts directly from Microsoft Excel;
- A full-screen email editing mode that makes it easier to see the overall look of the piece;
- An integrated image library that allows users to drag and drop graphics into the email or contacts merge fields;
- A spell check that quickly identifies potential misspellings and alternative spellings;
- New formatting tools, including the ability to paste directly from Microsoft Word without issues;
- Additional online help, with a searchable help system and easy-to-follow “how-to” tutorials built right into the product.
As part of Campaigner’s commitment to helping small businesses succeed, the company will tailor a free template that includes putting the business colors, logo, fonts and contact information in place – a $99 value. Campaigner’s award-winning customer service group is also available 24×7 to answer questions and provide technical support. Free advice, including reference guides, tips, video tutorials and training are available in the Campaigner Resource Center. In addition, the Campaigner Community online forum allows users to help each other and exchange ideas to create more successful email campaigns.
Campaigner offers a 30-day free trial. Small businesses can subscribe to the service for just $10 per month.