10 good reasons your business should be using Twitter by Janine Popick @janinepopick
Twitter is a powerful business tool. I think that even though you constantly hear about using Twitter for your business, you may not hear enough about why it is a great business tool.
If you haven’t joined Twitter, or if you have an account and don’t know what to do with it, here are my top ten “tweetable” reasons why you should give it a try:
- It’s free.
- It can help grow your email marketing list when you post email-only offers.
- It will expand the life and reach of your email campaigns (use the VR Social Sharing Feature.)
- You can find and make connections by following people and asking them to follow you.
- You can stay up-to-date on industry trends by following trendsetters.
- You can monitor what your customers are saying about you so you can make necessary tweaks to your business.
- You can host a Twitter Chat to engage with and acquire more followers.
- You can handle customer support related issues (check out Twitter.com/Supportvr for inspiration.)
- You can find your advocates and reward them!
- You can promote your business to new and existing customers.
Have you had success with tweeting for your business? Tell us about it in the comments!
Takeaway: Social media is a very powerful brand building tool — use it wisely to increase engagement and open communications with customers.
Other great posts from Janine Popick!
Other post by this Author