2010 Online Marketing ROI Tour hits Toronto June 10th! Comment to win your pass!
Online Marketing ROI Tour
June 10, 2010 – The Boulevard Club Toronto
8AM – 4PM
MarketingSherpa, MarktingExperiments and intouch are bringing the Online Marketing ROI Tour 2010 to Toronto on June 10th!
The eMail Guide is giving you the chance to be there FREE! Just leave a comment below and tell us why you should win your way in!
Comments will be judged on originality and enthusiasm!
|The MECLABS group of companies has been helping marketers achieve impressive ROI gains, with no additional investment in media buys, since 2001. But never before has the practical case studies and research of MarketingSherpa, optimization science of MarketingExperiments, and lead nurturing of InTouch been taught in one place in one day:
- Discover the science behind optimization principles that have driven increases in revenue of more than 350%
- Gain an understanding of the real-world possibilities of social media marketing and take away ideas for practical implementation in your organization
- Learn how to better use the analytics you already have to build quality lists and then enable your sales force to convert these highly qualified leads into revenue.
For only $499, you can join us for eight hours of game-changing discoveries and techniques that you can begin to put into action the very next day.
This is your chance to learn from some of the smartest online marketing people on the planet!
Dr. Flint McGlaughlin
- Profile: Jeff Ginsberg has 17+ years’ experience and is an industry known authority on email marketing who gets in the trenches with clients and helps them fulfill their marketing objectives, increase revenue and brand engagement.
Clients rely on him and his team at The eMail Company to provide them with expertise from strategy to technology and from campaign management to channel integration.
Jeff has worked with clients across all spectrums in the financial, automotive, retail and consumer packaged goods space. His experience covers both B2B and B2C markets.
He has a strong background in educating and training agencies and clients about email best practices and is a wealth of knowledge when it comes to marketing tools and vendor selection.
While Jeff’s team may be small, they know how to solve BIG email marketing problems.
Looking for help with your next campaign? Don’t be afraid to give him a call – Jeff and his team ready to help you today.
Give me a call:
Toll Free: 877-We-eMail (877-933-6245)
- Website: http://www.theemailguide.com
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/theemailguide
- LinkedIn: http://ca.linkedin.com/in/chiefemailofficer
Other post by this Author