More great iPhone apps for eMail marketing
Back in November @CKsays from NYC tweeted a question to us asking if we knew of any ESPs offering iPhone apps for their platforms. In fact, we did and we posted that same day with 3 different options.
This post drew a huge amount of traffic and we’ve been keeping our eyes and ears open for other possible iPhone solutions ever since. We’ve found three more great iPhone apps from 3 great ESPs which you might want to stuff in your stocking this holiday.
- Access to all accounts
- Account activity dashboard for last 5 sent emails
- List Library where you can view Summary, Subscriber Status, Top Domains Chart, and List Growth Charts
- Ability to add an email address to any list
- View each campaign and statistics, including send date & time
- Activity reporting (per campaign) including opened, clicked, forwarded, opt-in, and opt-out
- Delivery reporting (per campaign) for sent, bounced, and delivered
- Search by date functionality to return any activity occurring on specific date
- Access to your Blue Sky Factory Client Service Manager and ability to easily e-mail a support question
- The iPhone application’s date-range dashboard allows you to quickly view statistics from live campaigns.
- View emails sent, open and click through rates, sales, and much more, in seconds!
- You can add contacts to your campaign list using GetResponse for iPhone. Simply enter the name and email, or import directly from your Address Book. New subscribers will be added to your campaign and ready to receive your next email.
- Get the latest updates for all of your campaigns, at any time, directly on your iPhone.
- Pause an in-progress campaign or re-launch one that was previously interrupted.
- Follow the status of your Sent, Scheduled, and In-Progress campaigns.
- View key performance indicators such as Click-Through Rate, Open Rate, and Complaint Rate directly on your iPhone.
- Display your campaigns in a list view or in a Calendar view, and jump to future dates to see scheduled campaigns.
- Give other members of your company the ability to follow all campaigns, even if they don’t have prior knowledge of Campaign Commander™.
Download it here: http://www.emailvision.co.uk/LP/CC-Pack-Iphone.php
And just so you don’t miss the original 3 iPhone apps for email marketers, here they are again:
- Stay connected to your email sends and increase mobile productivity with real time activity metrics.
- View high level tracking statistics, including link activity and detail
- View statistics and creative for completed sends
- View sends in progress, including send status completed
- Pause and resume a send in progress
- Check the status of your email campaigns
- See who clicked, opened, forwarded, bounced, and unsubscribed
- Create a new email list on the go—you’ll see it when you’re back at your computer
- Add a new contact while you’re out networking—your account updates automatically
- Search your contact database
- Update any contact’s individual record—your changes will save to your account
Download it: MailChimp customers: just go to MailChimp.com on your iPhone and sign in or go straight to admin.mailchimp.com, then you’ll be redirected to the iPhone version. Don’t have an iPhone? MailChimp also provides a yahoo widget for other smart phones which you can check out here: http://www.mailchimp.com/blog/mailchimp-widget-for-yahoo-mobile/
Campaign Monitor chose to focus on creating a mobile web version of their service. They reasoned this was a more flexible approach for their clients and especially resellers — the mobile app route keeps it all private label if you wish. There’s no need to download anything from iTunes or anywhere else since you get the mobile version simply by logging on to your account from any mobile web device such as an iPhone or Android. According to Campaign Monitor, they put a lot of work into optimizing the app for iPhones since their research shows this to be the overwhelming mobile device of choice for their clients.
More details here.
If you know of any other great smartphone apps for eMail marketing, post your comment and let us know!
Other post by this Author