GetResponse – Planning an Email Campaign vs. Planning a Vacation #Infographic
Dr. Emel Aktas published an online index card in which he outlines a systematic approach to preparing for a summer break. So we applied the same principles to planning a successful email campaign. And so, we draw a parallel between summer vacations and email campaigns, remember these principles may be universal and might be applied to other activities. Let’s take a closer look.
1. Every project has a scope, time frame, and budget.
Every project consists of certain elements that need careful planning. Start by defining your business needs, and then plan resources accordingly. Next, allocate a budget and set feasible deadlines.
2. Find the time to plan your actions.
If you work out a plan, you increase your chances of meeting your goals. The more detailed the initial plan, the easier it is to control the process.
We saw this post and thought we would share it with you.
Want to check out the who’s who and what’s what of email marketing?
Read The Buzz.
Have an article you think we should add to The Buzz? Click Here
- Profile: Jeff Ginsberg has 17+ years’ experience and is an industry known authority on email marketing who gets in the trenches with clients and helps them fulfill their marketing objectives, increase revenue and brand engagement.
Clients rely on him and his team at The eMail Company to provide them with expertise from strategy to technology and from campaign management to channel integration.
Jeff has worked with clients across all spectrums in the financial, automotive, retail and consumer packaged goods space. His experience covers both B2B and B2C markets.
He has a strong background in educating and training agencies and clients about email best practices and is a wealth of knowledge when it comes to marketing tools and vendor selection.
While Jeff’s team may be small, they know how to solve BIG email marketing problems.
Looking for help with your next campaign? Don’t be afraid to give him a call – Jeff and his team ready to help you today.
Give me a call:
Toll Free: 877-We-eMail (877-933-6245)
- Website: http://www.theemailguide.com
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/theemailguide
- LinkedIn: http://ca.linkedin.com/in/chiefemailofficer
Other post by this Author