Every year, the global Responsys team pulls together a collection of their 20 favorite emails, ones that are at the leading edge of design, messaging, coding and strategy and come from the brands that are pushing our industry to be more innovative, curious and creative.
Our fourth annual compilation has B2C, B2B and nonprofit brands adapting to the mobile inbox environment, using animation in new and interesting ways, and embracing the newest social media star, Pinterest. Each piece on its own stands out as a great example of email creative, but when viewed together, this collection illuminates the priorities that are critical for our industry:
- Evolving Inbox: Matching subscribers’ on-the-go lifestyle with emails that are just as mobile
- Something Unexpected: Delivering delight to the inbox with animation and novel design formats
- Personalized Content: Connecting one-to-one by abandoning “one size fits all” content
- Automated Programs: Contacting subscribers when they will be most receptive to the message
- Defensive Design: Creating an engaging experience when images are blocked
We hope you find this year’s Look Book to be a source of inspiration.