San Francisco September 17th, 2010
Intergrating social and email marketing has been a topic of hot discussion over the last year. No big surprise since online marketers (as do all marketers) want to reach people where they feel most comfortable interacting with brands. Email and social seem to fit well together in an overall marketing strategy. But how do you leverage both and integrate them?
Social:Email San Francisco will bring together marketing experts, email companies and brands to discuss integrated email and social media marketing campaigns.
This one day conference offers expert-led guidance on how to engage with customers via email and social media, including tips on how to maximize the impact of your campaigns, insights into new tools and services, how to monitor and measure the results, and trends to watch out for. This is the ultimate event for anyone interested in combining email with social media marketing.
What I can’t figure out about this conference is how they are managing to stuff it with so many speakers and content! Among the ten currently booked presenters are people such as Kristin Hersant from StrongMail and social media analyst Brian Solis of FutureWorks.
Topics for the day include:
- Social Email Campaigns: What Works & What Doesn’t
- Using Social Media to Grow your Customer Base
- Rewards, Loyalty and Incentives
- Integrated Email & Social Media tools
- How Email Intelligence Enhance Social Media Engagement
- Innovations in Social CRM
- Tracking & Monitoring Social Email Campaigns
- How to use social media data to improve targeting and ROI
The interactive event promises to be fully interactive with case studies, panels and even an exhibition area showcasing email marketing tools and services.
What’s included in the price?
- A one-day conference in central San Francisco
- Access to the Exhibition Area
- A handout with notes
- Networking drinks
- Marketing Strategists & Directors
- PR & Communications Managers
- Social Media Experts
- Bloggers & Journalists