Wednesday Spamtoon: No one will know

Our Wednesday Spamtoon courtesy of Steven Frank www.spamusement.com:
Poorly-drawn cartoons inspired by actual email spam subject lines!

Subject Line: No one will know

Spamtoon: No One Will Know

Jeff Ginsberg

Jeff Ginsberg

20+ year email marketing veteran who wants to help NewBees BEEcome eMail Marketing Ninjas. Want to contribute to our blog? We are always looking for eMail Marketing Ninjas to come share their knowledge and help NewBees create and send better eMail messages.

Connect with: Jeff Ginsberg

• Andrew Kordek
    March 24, 2010 at 10:11 am

Nice. They have secretly replaced their coffee with……………..(remember that commercial)

• Andrew Kordek
    March 24, 2010 at 10:11 am

• Chief eMail Officer
    March 24, 2010 at 10:12 am

Reminds me of one of my favorite cartoons.

httpv://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xi9BRgjvOlk

• Chief eMail Officer
    March 24, 2010 at 10:12 am

Reminds me of one of my favorite cartoons.

httpv://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xi9BRgjvOlk

• Peter Roebuck
    March 24, 2010 at 10:18 am

Hilarious! On the RARE occasion I buy a Starbucks coffee, I ALWAYS call it a small, medium or large.

March 24, 2010 at 10:32 am

Same here! It’s a mission for me to not order in “Starbuckian”.

When I lived in SF back in the 90s and Starbucks was all the rage…I absolutely refused to order it in their lingo. That caused at least one minor confrontation with a coffee jockey who proceeded to try and educate this poor transplanted Canuck on how to correctly order a latte. So, I then proceeded to introduce him politely to some quaint French Canadian slang…

• Peter Roebuck
    March 24, 2010 at 10:18 am

March 24, 2010 at 10:32 am

Same here! It’s a mission for me to not order in “Starbuckian”.