Whitepaper – 15 Trade Secrets Of Email Service Providers by Net Atlantic
What you are going to learn:
We know by definition that an ESP is an Email Service Provider, a company that helps its customers send out email newsletters and automatically manages mailing lists. And an IPS is an Internet Service Provider, a company that provides Internet access and email accounts to customers.
Read this White paper and learn what you need to know before choosing an ESP.
1. Email servers require active engagement
2. High performance takes time and dedication
3. Compliance suffers first in a crisis
4. Security is always a priority
5. Customer interests vary, and that’s Okay
6. Email servers improve with time
7. Get Personal
8. Different email formats provide different results
9 Good fences make great neighbours
10. You may be categorized by your ESP
11 Dedicated IPs cut both ways
12Dedicated IPs cut both ways
13 Bounces count
14 Reputation matters
15. ISPs are active behind the scenes
Publish Date: 2011
Author: Andrew Lutts, CEO Net Atlantic, Inc.
Number of Pages: 11