Whitepaper – The Ultimate Guide to Common Short Codes by mobileStorm
What you are going to learn:
The use of short codes has exploded over the last few years. Shortcode/keyword combinations are used as a call to action on everything from print pieces to outdoor ads, television and radio – each asking people to “text-in”. This explosive new form of marketing and communication creates a unique and powerful user experience, allowing organizations to interact with groups and individuals that may be anywhere and, most importantly, interact with them nearly in real-time.
Read this whitepaper and discover what is really important to today’s marketer.
– What is a common short code?
– Who oversees them, where can I buy them, and how much do they costs?
– What is the right strategy when choosing a code?
– What exactly does it mean when your mobile partner says your short code is “approved”, “provisioned,” or “certified”?
– Why does it take so long to get a short code approved?
– What is the difference between shared and dedicated short codes – and which is right for me?
Publish Date: 2011
Author: Jared Reitzin, CEO, mobileStorm
Number of Pages: 16